Food Safety Management System
What is ISO22000 : 2005?
Quality + HACCP + GMP = ISO22000: 2005
ISO22000: 2005 Food Safety Management System is the international standard provides the framework for managing quality system as well as food safety system to ensure that products are satisfied with customers and safe for consumption. That is, this standard integrates the quality system into the food safety system: HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) และ GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice).
Benefits of ISO22000 : 2005 Implementation
· Obtain consistent quality and safe products.
· Reduce the risk to have product recall and customer complaint.
· Reduce cost of re-work.
· Standardize production and delivery processes.
· Increase customer satisfaction.
· Create the good image to the products and the organization.
· Increase confident in marketing and stabilize marketing enlargement