Occupational Health and Safety Management System
What is ISO45001 : 2018?
OHSAS18001 : 2007 was upgraded to ISO45001 : 2018.
ISO45001 : 2018 or Occupational Health and Safety Management System provides the framework for managing the organization’s system to eliminate or reduce the accident or incident risk to the staffs in the production, in the offices as well as the interested parties.
Benefits of ISO45001 : 2018 implementation
· Effectively prevent or reduce the accident or incident within the organization
· Compliant with local and national Occupational Health and Safety laws and regulations
· Pay attention to the staffs’ needs and so to reduce the staff turn over rate
· Reduce the protest and so to reduce the cost of staff no show
· Improve the business operation efficiency. That is, while the risk at work is minimized, the cost of damage compensation is reduced. Also, the staffs are aware of environmental saving.